Tuesday, February 5, 2008

BabyCakes

Okay, so I started a business. It is called BabyCakes. I was trying to think of ways that I could earn money to put toward our adoption and a few people mentioned after Ava's birthday party that I should start a business decorating cakes. Its something that I've always loved to do so, I decided to do that. Cakes for a baby. BabyCakes. So far, I am having a really good time with it and have been really busy for the last several weeks. I have done 10 cakes so far just in the last 3 weeks. Some of this is my very sweet, supportive family, though. But, I have had more people ask about it. My cakes are also steadily improving as I learn more techniques, so they should get better from here. I have started using gourmet recipes and fillings and glazes. Its so much fun. I even have a website.

www.baldicakes.com

Wish me luck!

0 comments: